Operating a drone for non-hobby operations requires a Remote Pilot Certificate. You must successfully complete the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Knowledge Exam to earn a Remote Pilot Certificate with a Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) rating. This book is your key to success.
Rely on the time-proven and dependable ASA Test Prep Series to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exam. Test material is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes instructional material, questions, answer stems, correct answers, explanations, and references for further study. This topical study promotes understanding and aids recall to provide an efficient study guide. When you’re done studying, take practice tests with ASA’s online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
ASA's Remote Pilot Test Prep is the best resource for successful test-taking and safe small UAS operations
Use Remote Pilot Test Prep for the following Knowledge Exam:
|•Unmanned Aircraft General-Small (UAF)
Part Number ASATPUAS
Test Prep UAS Features
- Questions included for the Unmanned Aircraft General--Small (UAG) FAA Knowledge Exam
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers
- FAA references for further study identified in every explanation
- Organized by subject with introductory text for efficient and logical study
- Remote Pilot Certificate with sUAS rating requirements explained in detail
- 5 Free online practice tests
- Test-taking tips
- Free online updates and free subscription service to stay informed of test changes
Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent pilot-from the most trusted source in aviation training.
"Kudos on the UAS, Remote Pilot Test Prep, Study & prepare book. I read and studied the material in the book, and took the five (5) practice tests. I passed the FAA Unmanned Aircrat General - Small Exam for the Remote Pilot certificate with a 97%. "