Applying for Part 141 flight school certification can be a time consuming and daunting process. ASA’s TCO Wizard is a new online tool developed specifically to streamline this process and assist flight schools with the preparation of the Part 141 Pilot School Certification application paperwork.
TCO Wizard’s web-based interface is invaluable during the creation of a school’s Training Course Outline (TCO). The prompts guide the applicant through a series of forms, compiling all the information necessary to complete the application packet in accordance with Part 141.55(c). Once completed, the forms can be generated for review prior to submission to the local Flight Standards District Office (FSDO). All information entered in TCO Wizard is securely stored for future use, making subsequent renewals or amendments to your certification a breeze.
TCO Wizard features include:
- Simplified templates and forms for collecting application data.
- Ability to save information for future updates, renewing or amending applications.
- An application packet generated as a Word file that you can save to your computer, email, or modify before submitting to the FAA.
- A section for creating the documentation required for students enrolled in your flight programs.
- Links to resources and FAA documentation that will be helpful as you complete your application packet.
Click HERE to go to the FREE TCO Wizard Online Tool