The endorsements contained in this document have been compiled from a combination of sources, including the ASA Logbooks, FAA Advisory Circular (AC) 61-65, and the regulations (14 CFR).
Blank lines indicate where the instructor must fill in details. The parenthetical statement ahead of
each of the blank lines explains what must be defined in this space.
This file has been set up as a “PDF fill-in” document. Instructors may complete the endorsements using a PDF reader by typing in the blanks. Alternately, the endorsement may be printed out, and then written in with pen. Endorsements may be printed on Avery Labels #5163 (or compatible 2" x 4" labels) and pasted
into the recipient’s logbook, as well as into the endorsing instructor’s logbook for record-keeping
purposes. Print only the page(s) you need by selecting specific page numbers during Print Setup.
Updated March, 2016:
- Endorsements reflect changes to Student Pilot Certificate effective April 1st, 2016.
- Endorsements meet new guidelines outlined in AC 61-65F.
- Meet current regulations outlined in CFR Part 61.
- Endorsements are better labeled to reflect what each endorsement is.
- Better organization and grouping of endorsements.
- 3 additional pages of endorsements.
Note: If you are viewing this within the ASA Reader app, the fill-in and print features are not available. Visit www.asa2fly.com/endorsements to download the PDF to your computer.