Communications Trainer Demo
Improve Your Communication Skills
The Communications Trainer, Say Again Please program allows pilots to use their computer with the interactive tutorial, and their home, car, or computer stereo to listen to the audio review. Computer learning tools in the form of audio clips, animations, original figures and diagrams work together with the same text from Bob Gardner’s book, Say Again, Please, to teach radio communications in VFR and IFR operations and all airspace classes.
This Communications Trainer demo is a 2 minute QuickTime movie, highlighting the features of this product. The movie includes audio along with a text track. Before downloading the demo, you may want to check out the Communications Trainer Demo ReadMe First file
Try before you buy.
Demo System Requirements
- QuickTime Version 6 (available from Apple’s Quick Time Download Page). Previous versions must be un-installed prior to installing QuickTime Version 6.
Program System Requirements
- Tutorial disc: Tutorial disc: Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Windows 2000/XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista/Windows 7 & 8). 256 MB System RAM (Win2000/XP), 512 MB (Vista), 1024 MB (Win 7), 2048 MB (Win 8).
- Macintosh computer with PowerPC G3, G4, G5, or Intel processor, OS X Tiger (10.4), 256 MB RAM. OS X Leopard (10.5), 512 MB RAM. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. The tutorial disc is not supported for use with newer Macs running OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10.
- 800x600 minimum screen resolution, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. QuickTime 4.1 or later (on the CD). Vista and Windows 7 & 8 systems require QuickTime v7 or later. QuickTime 7 is available as a free download via the internet.
- Audio Review disc: CD-ROM or MP-3 player. OK on Lion and Mountain Lion
|Download Communications Trainer Demo >>