Version 2.3 now available!
- Support for iOS9 Slide Over and Split View features. The Slide Over feature provides an overlay view on the side of the screen that lets a user pick a secondary app to view and interact with. The Split View feature allows for display of two side-by-side apps, letting the user view, resize, and interact with both of them.
- Library Search (by Title, Author, Publisher, and file type)
- Streamlined Collections workflow
- Cover view for iPhone and iPod touch
- Native support for Facebook, Twitter and other iOS sharing options.
The ASA Reader app gives you the freedom and flexibility to store and carry your aviation library on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. This app will not only allow you to read eBooks from ASA, but also those from other retailers, publishers, and libraries around the world. It will accommodate .epub and .pdf documents as well as Adobe® Content Server protected ebooks. Seamless integration with your ASA2FLY account provides for easy downloading directly to your device.
ASA Reader is FREE, and comes pre-loaded with the You Can Fly! ebook for prospective pilots as well as direct access to other free ASA publications including a variety of practical test standards and training syllabi.
Additional Features Include:
- Term definition
- Document search
- Sharing to Facebook
- Sharing to Twitter
- Sharing via email
- Customizable library and collections
- Quick jump table of contents
- Step back to previous page
- Customizable settings for portrait or landscape orientation
- Day or night modes
- Fit to width
- And ePub settings for page turning options and the formatting of text size, font, color, and background, and justification.